Middleton Reutlinger's philosophy is to give back to the community for all the support it has received over the years. The firm has run public service advertising campaigns highlighting a variety of local nonprofit organizations with limited resources, to increase these organizations' visibility. These award-winning ads have been recognized nationally and locally. Photography for most of the ads was done by one of our firm’s retired attorneys, noted photographer Donald Vish.
The firm continues to be active in and around the community. Below is a list of just some of the organizations we are involved with:
- Actors Theatre
- Backside Learning Center at Churchill Downs
- Biking to Beat Cancer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Community Employment Inc.
- Crescent Hill Community Counsel
- Doctors and Lawyers for Kids
- First Tee Ambassador
- Friends of the Louisville Zoo
- Fund for the Arts
- Fund for the Arts – NeXt!
- Greater Louisville Outstanding Women (GLOW)
- Greater Louisville Sports Commission
- Heuser Hearing Institute
- Kentucky Humane Society, Tuxes and Tails
- Kentucky Opera Association
- Louisville Uncorked
- Louisville Youth Choir
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Norton Cancer Institute Leadership Cabinet
- Norton Healthcare Foundation
- The Chamber Jeffersontown
- Twisted Pink
- Unbridled Charitable Foundation
- University of Louisville Department of Family & Geriatric Medicine Community Advisory Board
- Women 4 Women
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
The Legal Marketing Association (LMA) selected Middleton Reutlinger as the 2010 Your Honor Awards First Place winner in Community Relations. The LMA Your Honor Awards program recognizes excellence in legal marketing. The firm won this prestigious industry award for its Kindness Public Service Advertising Campaign. Promoting kindness was the common theme of the advertisements, which were designed to increase awareness of nonprofits and remind businesses that during tough economic times, charities need help now more than ever.
The firm’s public service ads have also received Landmarks of Excellence Awards from the Kentucky chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators and the Bluegrass chapter of the Public Relations Society of America the past several years.
2018 Best Places to Work in Kentucky!