Middleton Reutlinger - COVID 19 Team
We have assembled a firmwide multidisciplinary team to provide resources for our clients and to address clients’ business and legal concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our lawyers are closely monitoring the latest governmental response, as well as the guidance from public health authorities. We are here to provide you with the assistance you need. Attorneys on our COVID-19 Team are identified below in relation to specific areas of inquiry. We will provide updates as they become available. As always, please reach out to any of our lawyers with your questions and legal concerns.
- Litigation Elisabeth S. Gray , Dennis D. Murrell, and Jennifer M. Barbour
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy Andrew D. Stosberg
- Banking and Finance Thomas W. Ice, Jr.
- Corporate Henry S. Alford
- Labor and Employment Augustus S. Herbert and Loren T. Prizant
- Intellectual Property Robert H. Eichenberger, John F. Salazar, and Robert J. Theuerkauf
- Insurance Mark S. Fenzel
- Tax Casner Wheelock
- Transportation Blaine Lewis