Middleton Reutlinger business attorneys rely upon our practical understanding of commercial transactions and the laws governing those transactions to provide valuable guidance to our clients. Our broad-based business experience affords our attorneys the opportunity to focus on our clients’ commercial goals within the legal framework, instead of simply focusing on the law. In this respect, we view ourselves as part of our clients’ business teams in which we assist either in finding business solutions to legal problems or in providing the legal path to a commercial goal.
To ensure that we continue to provide the level of service our clients have come to expect, we have built a team of attorneys with depth of experience in those areas most valuable to our clients. These areas include:
- Commercial negotiations
- Supply chain management
- Intellectual property
- Real estate
- Executive benefits
- Restrictive covenants
- Business organization
- Internal investigations
Middleton Reutlinger has been fortunate to serve many of the same clients for more than 50 years. We appreciate the loyalty and understand that such loyalty is only maintained through a culture devoted first to the needs of our clients. Generations of attorneys have thrived at Middleton Reutlinger with the simple knowledge that your success is our success.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Manna Inc. and its affiliates in litigation, employment and corporate advice.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Louisville Water with matters related to personal injury/property damage, litigation, business services and corporate law.
Middleton Reutlinger assists HMS Global Maritime in its complex commercial litigation and protects its intellectual property assets, through prosecution and litigation.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Sypris Solutions in obtaining intellectual property protection for their assets and provides experienced commercial litigation counsel among other services.
Middleton Reutlinger assisted Zimmer Biomet in transitioning its distributors during the recent merger between their companies. In addition, we have assisted Zimmer Biomet in commercial litigation, as well as protecting the company's rights within their non-compete agreements.
- October 26, 2020
- 27 Middleton Reutlinger Attorneys Recognized as 2020 Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Kentucky Rising Stars®November 27, 2019
- Best Lawyers® recognizes 25 Middleton Reutlinger Attorneys in 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©August 17, 2019
- 21 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers and 7 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars for 2019December 7, 2018
- August 21, 2018
- July 17, 2018Wave 3 News
- June 25, 2018
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2018December 6, 2017
- November 21, 2017
- November 9, 2017
- August 25, 2017Insider Louisville
- August 15, 2017
- March 13, 2017Insider Louisville
- November 2016
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2017November 18, 2016
- August 2016
- 27 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016December 1, 2015
- November 2, 2015
- August 24, 2012Business First of Louisville