Middleton Reutlinger’s employment law group has the ability to practice and advise across virtually all areas of employment law. In addition, our attorneys have the experience needed to resolve the numerous legal issues that frequently arise in employer-employee relationships.
We have successfully represented employers before local, state and federal regulatory agencies, as well as in state and federal courts. We’ve also successfully resolved a host of employee claims including: contract claims, equal pay, discrimination, sexual harassment, unemployment issues, wage and hour, FLSA and many others.
Middleton Reutlinger attorneys are also well-versed in the legal employment issues stemming from Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Family and Medical Leave Act, among others, in addition to all other state and federal statutes.
Our attorneys know how to work with clients to ensure they are preemptively protected against possible exposure to employment-related claims. This means we not only offer extensive legal advice, but can also negotiate on behalf of clients, draft employment contracts, employee handbooks, and non-compete and non-solicitation agreements. We also can draft severance agreements, discipline and termination decisions, and write personnel policies and procedures.
- March 13, 2017Insider Louisville
- December 13, 2016
- DOL Is Enjoined From Implementing and Enforcing New White Collar Regulations Set to Take Effect December 1, 2016November 28, 2016
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2017November 18, 2016
- October 2016Insurance Research Letter (IRL)
- August 2016
- 12 Middleton Reutlinger Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Chambers USA® and IP Practice is the Only Band 1 Firm in KentuckyAugust 2, 2016
- 27 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016December 1, 2015
- June 10, 2011Louisville Business First