Middleton Reutlinger’s employment law practice is geared toward resolution of the numerous issues commonly confronting the employer-employee relationship. Our firm has represented employers in EEOC, discrimination, labor arbitration and other disputes in a variety of forums and on selected occasions represented employees.
Services include representation before all federal, state and local regulatory agencies and in federal and state courts on all types of employee claims including contract claims, equal pay, discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour, constitutional and common law rights, unemployment compensation, wrongful discharge and privacy.
In addition to coverage of issues under applicable state statutes, Middleton Reutlinger’s experience addresses those under Title VII, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act and all other state and federal statutes.
On the preventive maintenance side of employment law, Middleton Reutlinger offers extensive advice, negotiation skills and drafting in the areas of employment contracts, employee handbooks, noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements, severance agreements, discipline, termination decisions and personnel policies and procedures.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Jefferson Co. Public Schools in matters related to employment, facilities, workers’ compensation and special education.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Manna Inc. and its affiliates in litigation, employment and corporate advice.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Sypris Solutions in obtaining intellectual property protection for their assets and provides experienced commercial litigation counsel among other services.
Middleton Reutlinger assisted Zimmer Biomet in transitioning its distributors during the recent merger between their companies. In addition, we have assisted Zimmer Biomet in commercial litigation, as well as protecting the company's rights within their non-compete agreements.
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2018December 6, 2017
- November 9, 2017
- October 15, 2017WDRB Sunday Edition
- President Donald J. Trump Nominates Rebecca Grady Jennings to Serve as a District Judge on the U.S. District Court for the Western District of KentuckySeptember 7, 2017The White House Press Office
- August 18, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- June 12, 2017Insider Louisville
- December 13, 2016
- DOL Is Enjoined From Implementing and Enforcing New White Collar Regulations Set to Take Effect December 1, 2016November 28, 2016
- November 2016
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2017November 18, 2016
- August 2016
- November 2, 2015
- June 10, 2011Louisville Business First