Estate, trust and fiduciary litigation has become increasingly common in the past few years. Conflicts arising between and among trustees, executors, beneficiaries, guardians, partners, agents (powers of attorney) and corporations are becoming commonplace.
Complex trust and estate administration disputes require the attention of a skilled and experienced attorney. Without assistance from an experienced attorney, resolving issues can quickly become costly and time consuming. The attorneys at Middleton Reutlinger are highly experienced in the courtroom and receive many referrals from estate planning lawyers, private fiduciaries, banks and private wealth companies. We are a trusted and reliable resource in Kentucky and clients have had the confidence to hire our firm to handle some of the most complex estate and trust disputes in the state.
Middleton Reutlinger attorneys are known for our dispute resolution skills and ability to develop a strategic approach to resolving matters, regardless of the complexity of the situation. We are solution oriented and focus on reaching successful outcomes for our clients. Litigation can be costly and lengthy. Our focus is on reaching an effective resolution, whether that is through skilled negotiations with a settlement or strong advocacy in the courtroom. We will tailor our legal services to meet the unique needs of our clients.
Middleton Reutlinger has handled a vast range of estate and trust litigation matters, including:
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Will and trust contests
- Trustee removals
- Improper trust and estate administration
- Litigation between financial institutions and their customers regarding fiduciary duty disputes
- Beneficiary distribution petitions
- Removal of fiduciary proceedings
- Asset valuation and trust allocation matters
- Accounting controversies
- Will and trust interpretation
- Federal estate, gift and generation-skipping tax disputes
Middleton Reutlinger has represented fiduciaries, beneficiaries, heirs, financial institutions, charities, and others in a wide range of trust and estate litigation matters. Our primary goal is to seek a prompt yet effective resolution.
- April 26, 2018
- November 9, 2017
- President Donald J. Trump Nominates Rebecca Grady Jennings to Serve as a District Judge on the U.S. District Court for the Western District of KentuckySeptember 7, 2017The White House Press Office
- August 18, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- November 2016
- August 2016
- November 2, 2015