Middleton Reutlinger patent attorneys have vast and deep industry and technical expertise. Our attorneys have bachelor's and advanced degrees in such scientific disciplines as:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Ceramic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Life Sciences
Such diversity of background and experience in the firm’s patent practice lends itself to successful representation in the following areas:
- Evaluation of ideas for patent protection
- All aspects of patent practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office including, preparation of applications, post-filing prosecution and related amendments and appeals
- Representation of clients before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Design-around advice
- Infringement analysis
- Patent infringement litigation
- Preparation and negotiation of licensing agreements
Middleton Reutlinger’s patent practice extends internationally with the support of highly professional foreign associates throughout the world working under the firm’s direction. These working relationships enable the firm to obtain patent protection for clients basically every industrialized nation around the globe.
For a list of Representative Patents click here.
Middleton Reutlinger assists El Toro in the protection of its intellectual property assets such as trademarks and patents.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Hillerich & Bradsby with the development and protection of its intellectual property assets, both in the United States and throughout the world.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Sypris Solutions in obtaining intellectual property protection for their assets and provides experienced commercial litigation counsel among other services.
- May 26, 2017Louisville Business First
- May 15, 2017
- May 15, 2017Insider Louisville
- April 10, 2017Insider Louisville
- March 24, 2017Louisville Business First
- February 13, 2017Insider Louisville
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2017November 18, 2016
- August 23, 2016
- August 2016
- August 2016
- 12 Middleton Reutlinger Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Chambers USA® and IP Practice is the Only Band 1 Firm in KentuckyAugust 2, 2016
- June 9, 20162016 Managing Intellectual Property IP Handbook
- May 20, 2016Louisville Business First
- 27 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016December 1, 2015
- November 3, 2015
- November 2, 2015
- October 19, 2015WPFL News
- July 11, 2014Louisville Business First
- September 9, 2013Louisville Business First
- July 18, 2013The Voice tribune