Clare Souleyrette joined Middleton Reutlinger in 2019 as an associate attorney in the firm's intellectual property practice group. She focuses her practice on trademark and copyright law, as well as intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining Middleton Reutlinger, Clare worked as in-house counsel. This experience provided her a unique understanding of the needs and priorities of in-house counsel and how outside counsel can best assist them. She graduated cum laude from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law where she was a member of the Trademark Moot Court team for two years and received a CALI award for Trademark law in 2016.
Clare earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Louisville in Business Marketing, which sparked her interest not only in building brands, but also in protecting them. This background gives her a unique enthusiasm for each client’s trademark and copyright law needs.
Honors & Awards
CALI Award: Trademark Law
Professional & Community Activities
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Trademark Moot Court Team
- Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Journal of Animal and Environmental Law
- University of Louisville, B.S. Business Marketing, 2013