Daniel W. Redding is a member of the litigation and intellectual property litigation practice groups. He represents clients in a broad range of business disputes, with a particular focus on patent infringement litigation. Mr. Redding also has significant experience in administrative proceedings as well as state and federal appellate courts.
Honors & Awards
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®, Kentucky Rising Stars®, business litigation, 2015 - 2017
- Lead trial counsel in multi-day real estate arbitration.
- Represented tobacco manufacturer in various proceedings, including before state and federal appellate courts, involving the tobacco master settlement agreement and complex constitutional and antitrust issues.
- Represented software company involved in concurrent patent infringement litigation and proceedings before the United States Patent Trial and Appeals Board, obtaining successful resolution in a bet-the-company dispute.
- Represented alcoholic beverage licensees in numerous administrative proceedings and hearings, as well as appeals in state court.
- Represented company specializing in sales of industrial vibratory conveyors in contract dispute with conveyor manufacturer, obtaining summary judgment in client’s favor on all asserted claims and counterclaims.
Professional & Community Activities
- Assistant lacrosse coach, Saint Xavier High School and Sacred Heart Academy
- Host Committee, Louisville Uncorked
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
College of William & Mary, J.D., 2009
University of Virginia, B.A., History, 2006