Joe Dages helps companies and individuals protect their important brands domestically and internationally, as well as assists artists, authors, and entrepreneurs safeguard and leverage the value of their creative works. Joe concentrates his practice in the areas of trademark, copyright, and Internet law. He has experience in prosecution as well as monitoring and enforcement of trademarks, copyrights, and domain names. Joe also handles legal matters involving advertising, software and technology, privacy, and licensing, and helps clients resolve disputes involving their intellectual property assets.
Honors & Awards
- 2016 Louisville Business First Forty Under 40 Honoree
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®, Kentucky Rising Stars®, intellectual property, 2016 - 2017
Learn More About My Experience
Middleton Reutlinger assists El Toro in the protection of its intellectual property assets such as trademarks and patents.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Re-Logic with a variety of legal matters, including the protection of its intellectual property assets, licensing and other contract matters.
- January 15, 2017Insider Louisville
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2017November 18, 2016
- September 22, 2016
- August 23, 2016
- 27 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016December 1, 2015
Professional & Community Activities
- International Trademark Association, 2011-Present
- Portland Youth League, 2014-2016
- Fund for the Arts – NeXt! Leadership Development Program, Class of 2015
- Louisville Bar Association, 2009-Present
- Kentucky, 2011
- Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2015
Hanover College, B.A., Political Science, Center for Business Preparation, cum laude, 2008
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011