Lee K. Garlove is a member of the business law practice group at Middleton Reutlinger. His practice focuses on entity formation, corporate contracting, commercial transactions, and real estate transactions.
Mr. Garlove is a trusted business advisor whose experience enables him to understand how a legal matter relates to the business goals of his clients. Mr. Garlove has represented clients in business formations, sales and acquisitions, and real estate transactions. He has extensive experience working with national pharmaceutical brand support and logistics companies. As a seasoned business law attorney, Mr. Garlove has drafted and negotiated numerous Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, Leases, Independent Contractor Agreements, License Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Operating Agreements and other commercial contracts. Recent engagements include representing the seller of a regional rental company, representing the purchaser of a national manufacturing company, representing the purchaser of a portfolio of apartment buildings, and representing a professional soccer organization in a syndicated stadium financing.
Honors & Awards
- Louisville Business First’s Forty under 40
- Assisted a client with the purchase of a trash waste and rubbish removal and hauling and recycling business for an undisclosed amount.
- Assisted a client with the purchase of a local pharmacy business for an undisclosed amount.
- Assisted a client with the purchase of a neighborhood grocery for an undisclosed amount.
- July 13, 2020Strothman Strategic Advisory Services: State of Deal Flow and Transaction Market
- December 21, 2018Soccer Stadium Digest
- July 17, 2018Wave 3 News
Professional & Community Activities
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Norton Healthcare, Inc. Board of Trustees
- Kentucky Country Day School Board of Trustees, Past Chair
- Norton Healthcare Foundation Board of Directors, President
- Norton Cancer Institute Leadership Cabinet, Co-Chair
- City of Indian Hills Council
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 1993
University of Louisville, M.Ed., 1994, Sport Administration
Washington and Lee University, B.A., History, magna cum laude, 1990