Lena Neely is a paralegal in the Firm’s Trusts & Estate services. Lena assists in estate and inheritance tax preparation, collection and organization of information and other pertinent legal and administrative functions in the estate administration process. She has more than 29 years’ experience in this area of law. Lena also assist in the firm’s litigation practice area.
- Meet and greet clients. Prepares documents in the collection of detailed information for the transfer and or disposition of assets, including real estate holdings and securities.
- Prepares estate and inheritance tax returns, calculates any taxes due and coordinates with the client and attorney in the date of death valuation of both simple and sophisticated assets in various states, including Kentucky, Indiana and Florida.
- Prepares deeds and any related transfer documents for estate planning and estate administration clients.
Professional & Community Activities
- Louisville Association of Paralegals, Member
- Kentucky Association of Paralegals, Past Member
- Oak Grove Missionary Baptist Church Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk, Team Leader
- Future Homemakers of America
- Modern Music Masters