Reza Rabiee is a member of the business law practice group. He focuses his practice in the areas of corporate law, economic development and incentives, mergers and acquisitions, real estate development and construction, commercial lending and financing. Reza regularly assists clients in a variety of industries, including real estate development, alcoholic beverage, restaurant and manufacturing.
A Louisville native, Reza previously served as a legal intern for Louisville Downtown Development Corporation, and during his time there he researched various federal, state and municipal incentive programs.
Honors & Awards
- Emory Law Transactional Law Certificate, 2013
- National Transactional LawMeet – Southeast Regional: 2nd Place Drafting, Spring 2013
- Class Award: Commercial Lending Transactions, Fall 2012
- J H Hilliard Scholarship, 2015
- August 25, 2017Insider Louisville
- March 13, 2017Insider Louisville
Professional & Community Activities
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville Emerging Leaders Program, Class of Fall 2014
- Louisville Bar Association, Leadership Academy Class of 2016