Stacie Russeau is a paralegal in the firm's health care group. She has more than 20 years of experience in litigation, including corporate, personal injury, insurance defense, SIU and health care.
- Discovery and document production. Review, organization, preparation of redactions and indexing of various types of discovery documents. Creation of document production charts.
- Investigations. Perform research using internal and external databases for relevant witness and case information from a variety of resources.
- Witnesses. Review and analysis case information for compilation of relevant witnesses. Organization and review of witness documentation for case preparation.
- Depositions. Preparation of relevant documentation for deponent, analysis and organization of exhibits. Preparation of summaries of pertinent information provided in depositions.
- Communication. Maintain communication with clients, counsel of record, courts and other agencies. Creation of databases with relevant witness and client information.
- Trials. Organization and preparation of witness files, exhibits and all supporting documentation for use in trial. Coordination of logistics for trial set-up. Work with attorneys during the trial process with production of documentary evidence. Act as liaison between courtroom staff and attorneys throughout the trial process.
Professional & Community Activities
- W.A.G.S. Pet Therapy of Kentucky, Inc., Board Member, Membership Chair
- Beef Jerky Outlet, Louisville, Kentucky, Co-Owner