Tom Ice is a director in the firm and chair of the business law practice group. He focuses his practice in the areas of real estate and business acquisitions, financing, leasing, eminent domain, and franchise filing, particularly in the restaurant, construction and manufacturing industries.
In addition, Mr. Ice serves as outside general counsel for several clients, wherein he assists with contract negotiations, litigation, employment and other day-to-day matters.
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA in 2008-2016 as a leading lawyer in real estate in Kentucky
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2013-2018 in real estate law and mergers and acquisitions
- Kentucky Super Lawyer® for real estate in 2013-2018.
- Louisville Magazine's Top Lawyers since 2012 in business commercial law, corporate law and real estate law
- Assisted large manufacturing client in the sale of assets valued at $42 million.
- Assisted healthcare client in reworking its entire distribution system across the United States.
- Represented technology-based client in securing financing totaling $50 million.
- Represented a restaurant company in the sale of 42 restaurants for a total purchase price in excess of $50 million.
Learn More About My Experience
Middleton Reutlinger assists Manna Inc. and its affiliates in litigation, employment and corporate advice.
Middleton Reutlinger assists Sypris Solutions in obtaining intellectual property protection for their assets and provides experienced commercial litigation counsel among other services.
Middleton Reutlinger assisted Zimmer Biomet in transitioning its distributors during the recent merger between their companies. In addition, we have assisted Zimmer Biomet in commercial litigation, as well as protecting the company's rights within their non-compete agreements.
- July 3, 2018
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2018December 6, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- 22 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2017November 18, 2016
- August 2016
- 12 Middleton Reutlinger Attorneys Recognized in 2016 Chambers USA® and IP Practice is the Only Band 1 Firm in KentuckyAugust 2, 2016
- 27 Middleton Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and Nine Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016December 1, 2015
- May 20, 2015